JOIN US OCTOBER 9TH-13TH FOR THIS YEAR'S BOOK FAIR!
NIGHTTIME SHOPPING EVENT OCTOBER 11TH
It's hard to believe but it is time for our annual Fall Scholastic Book Fair. Our Book Fair will take place the week of October 9th and be open during our Ice Cream Social Night on Wednesday the 11th as well. An information packet regarding Book Fair will come home this week with your student so please keep an eye out. It will have details such as payment information and class shopping times. Below is a link to sign up and volunteer to help while classes shop. If you'd like to present to help your child make their selections, signing up during their shopping time is a great option and allows you to simultaneously help other students as well.
Class Visit Schedule
|Monday, October 9||
Tuesday, October 10
|8:20-8:40||5th LA BLUE||8:20-8:40||Merrill|
|9:35-9:55||Duke||9:35-9:55||4th LA 1|
|10:25-10:45||5th LA RED||10:25-10:45||Repko|
|10:50-11:10||Debellis||10:50-11:10||4th LA 2|
|1:35-1:55||4th LA 3||1:35-1:55||Rossi|
|2:00-2:20||5th LA GREEN||2:00-2:20||Warren|
***The remainder of the week shopping is limited to lunch/recess times as follows: Wednesday (Pre-K/K, 2nd, 4th), Thursday (1, 3, 5) and Friday will be last call for all grades.
Cash, Scholastic eWallet, Check made out to "SPES PTO", Credit Card & Apple Pay
NOTE: For Pre-K - Grade 2 students, sending cash or checks in a well labeled envelope in their home to school folder is the BEST option second only to setting up an eWallet to make sure money isn't misplaced.
Click HERE to setup your student's eWallet.
There are so many reasons to support the Book Fair!
- Book fairs give children a motivation to read by offering them a wide selection of the newest books to choose from that they can look at before they decide to buy.
- They give you the chance to instill joy and love of reading that lasts a lifetime.
- They give parents and kids an opportunity to pick out and read books together. This increases the likelihood that they will want to continue reading.
- They help raise money for the school library and support important reading programs.
- They give teachers a chance to see and buy books they might want for their classroom.
- They give parents the opportunity to support your child’s teacher by donating books from the Classroom WishBox Program to their classroom library.
- They give parents the opportunity to support the school and PTO by volunteering during book fair hours.